Apr 29, 2010

Empower Me!

We had a GREAT week of preaching here at Fairhaven Baptist Church. It was absolutely needed in my life. I am so glad I was able to go to every service!

Isaiah 40:28-31 - "Hast thou not known? hast thou not heard, that the everlasting God, the LORD, the Creator of the ends of the earth, fainteth not, neither is weary? there is no searching of his understanding. He giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might he increaseth strength. Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall: But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint."

I Peter 4:11 - "If any man speak, let him speak as the oracles of God; if any man minister, let him do it as of the ability which God giveth: that God in all things may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom be praise and dominion for ever and ever. Amen."

I was listening to this song today and wanted to share the words with you! I am still learning the amazing truth that I am weak and I will always be weak, but He is strong and He will always be strong!!!

Empower Me - Cloninger/Clydesdale

VERSE 1: Nobody knows how weak I am, better than You;
Nobody sees all of my needs, better than You.
And nobody has the power to change me, from what I was born to be.
Jesus be strong in my weakness, empower me!

CHORUS: Empower me, like a rushing river flowing to the sea.
Lord, send Your Holy Spirit flowing now through me.
Till I'm living as Your child, victorious and free,
send the power of Your love, empower me.

VERSE 2: Nobody's eyes see through my soul, better than Yours;
Nobody's love can make me whole, no one but Yours.
And nobody has the power to lift me, to reach for eternity.
Jesus break through all my defences, empower me.

0 comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones