Apr 9, 2010

An exciting upcoming summer!

The last two summers I have been able to work full time at my church. It has been terrific! However, I know that this summer is going to be better than ever! There is so much ministry that I have planned to do, I don't know when we will fit it all in. Bro. Aaron and I plan on going out visiting quite a bit and we are excited to see what the Lord is going to do on the bus route! We also plan on reaching the huge goal of canvassing the two zip codes around our church (20,000+ doors)! There are so many Divine appointments waiting to be met! I pray that we (starting with myself) would be ready for the harvest! I am asking that God will give our church the greatest summer we will have had in our 23 year history! Amen!


"Say not ye, There are yet four months, and then cometh harvest? behold, I say unto you, Lift up your eyes, and look on the fields; for they are white already to harvest." John 4:35

0 comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones