Apr 9, 2010

Summer 2010

Well, I have some goals for this summer. I will be working in my dad's church when I get out of college and we have plans on expanding our bus ministry. We currently have 1 bus, but will someday grow. We have several people in our church who can drive a bus, but it would be great if I could get my CDL (commercial driver license) so that I can drive the bus too. Getting my CDL is one of my summer goals, and last week that goal came to fruition. Well, the start of it at least. While on "spring break" I had some time at home to go and apply at a bus company that would train me to get my license. I walked in, filled out an application and they asked, "When can you start?" Praise the Lord! I will be starting when I get back from my trip when school is out. They gave me a couple books to study so that I can take the written tests. In June they will train me and I will take my driving test. Lord willing, I will get my license and be able to drive charters for the bus company and someday every week for church!

0 comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones