Mar 16, 2009

Preaching Conference

It is hard to believe that the Fairhaven Preaching Conference is less than five weeks away! It seems like we were just celebrating Christmas.  I was looking through my sent emails and saw an email that I thought I had just written and sent a few weeks ago and realized that it was over two months ago that I had sent it.  Time is just flying by this year... 

My sister AimeĆ© is due tomorrow.  I know I haven't been a "good uncle" and told everyone about my new nephew on the way...I just figured if my sister wanted everyone to know any updates she would tell about it on her blog (which I link to on my blog).  Well, she hasn't written a post in a while, so I'll just tell everyone!  I have a new nephew on the way soon and everything is going well!  My other sister Alisa is also expecting in May!  Yes, another nephew!  I will have 3 nephews by the time summer rolls around.  I do believe the boys are taking over in our family, finally! :)

0 comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones