Mar 13, 2009

Work!

Well, I started back at TruGreen again (fourth time).  I have been in college at Fairhaven four semesters and this is my fourth time to go back to TruGreen.  Each time I have to bring my two forms of I.D., take the drug screening, and fill out a mountain of paperwork!  At work, I spend most of my time there going house to house convincing home owners of their "need."  Now, not everyone feels that their "need" is green grass.  It's my job to convince them! :)   I actually do think the product works well, the pay is good, the hours are great, the working conditions are o.k. and I even like my boss (sorta), so I definitely enjoy my job.  I like being outside and that's what I get to do at work, enjoy the fresh air!

0 comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones